Thursday, August 31, 2017

Fragile!


Hi all Art Anthology fans,

I have a project today that I've started during my vacation... dried stems and flowers to make some home-decor with. They've been waiting, together with the gesso-primed MDF in a droplet-like shape.

To see more... please visit the post on the Art Anthology website, as I have to go to a meeting in 10 minutes' time and can save some time by not writing out the post here as well. Art Anthology has a Wordpress site, so I cannot just copy and paste text to Blogger.. ..

a sneak peek: 

I hope to see you on the Art Anthology blog.. there's also a step by step in a Snapguide!
...AND please leave me a comment there if you get inspired! Thanks, it's much appreciated. 

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, een prachtige creatie Ellie ! Ben er een tijdje tussenuit, dus eventjes geen commentaren... Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!